FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunday's storm downed trees and large limbs across the country, meaning power outages, tricky driving and calls to repair workers for many.
A huge tree was uprooted on the Old Post Road in Fairfield.
Another split nearly in half, coming down on the back of a home on Grovers Avenue in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport.
Crews from Eversource and United Illuminating were out on Monday, working to repair thousands of power outages.As of 1:50 p.m. Monday, here are the power outages remaining in Fairfield County:
- Bethel: 2,171 customers, or 26% of the town
- Bridgeport: 79 customers
- Brookfield: 116 customers
- Danbury: 889 customers
- Darien: 131 customers
- Easton: 56 customers
- Fairfield: 216 customers
- Greenwich: 189 customers
- Monroe: 246 customers
- New Fairfield: 109 customers
- New Canaan: 1,743 customers
- Newtown: 1,113 customers, or 10% of the town
- Norwalk: 761 customers
- Redding: 577 customers, or 15% of the town
- Ridgefield: 907 customers, or 8% of the town
- Shelton: 63 customers
- Sherman: 146 customers
- Stamford: 266 customers
- Stratford: 137 customers
- Trumbull: 48 customers
- Weston: 226 customers
- Westport: 2,093 customers, 17% of the town
- Wilton: 1,569 customers, or 21% of the town
Eversource was reporting 129,061 customers without power statewide as of Monday afternoon. UI was reporting 5,021 customers without power.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.