FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — It's going be a beautiful weekend in Fairfield County with sunny skies making it the perfect time to get outside and start that spring yard work, or maybe forget the work and do something fun like taking a hike or playing a round of golf.
A low pressure system will dominate the area, keeping skies clear and conditions dry, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures will range from the upper 50s to lower 60s for Friday and Saturday, with highs moving into the middle 60s and lower 70s on Sunday.
One drawback is that the dry condition are making it the perfect conditions for forest fires. Currently, there is a forest fire danger level of High across the state.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday night: Clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 62. Wind chill values between 30 and 40 early. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday nigh t: Clear, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday : Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday nigh t: Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday: Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday night : A chance of showers after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.