BRIDGEPORT, Conn. – The Bridgeport Regional Business Council and its Chamber of Commerce affiliates in Bridgeport, Stratford and Trumbull, recently welcomed 12 new member investors.
Members who joined in April include:
- Brennan’s Shebeen, Bridgeport
- DiMatteo Group, Shelton
- The Edge Fitness Club of Stratford
- Ener-G-Tech Inc., Stratford
- EnergizeCT, Orange
- G & G Liquors, Trumbull
- Grenauer Insurance Agency LLC, Bridgeport Kitchen Brains, Stratford
- PDS Engineering & Construction, Bloomfield
- Presbury & Associates LLC, Norwalk
- The Schegg Group, Shelton and YP, New Haven
The Bridgeport Regional Business Council is an 800 member voluntary organization of businesses.
The BRBC includes six affiliates – the Bridgeport Chamber of Commerce, the Stratford Chamber of Commerce, the Trumbull Chamber of Commerce, Bridgeport Economic Development Corp., Leadership Greater Bridgeport and the Women’s Leadership Council.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.