BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- The Bridgeport Regional Business Council recognized people and businesses who make a positive impact on economic growth in the Greater Bridgeport Region at its annual Holiday Dinner.
This year's honorees were: Susan L. Davis Leadership Awardee, Laura Hoydick and five Regional IMPACT honorees:
- The Gathering of the Vibes for Economic Development,
- Francis Rabinowitz for Education,
- AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care for Health Care,
- Wade's Dairy, Inc. for Small Business, and the
- Stratford Redevelopment Agency for Sustainability.
The keynote speaker for the evening, Emmy Award-winning TV journalist Diane Smith, helped showcase nine BRBC Women of Influence. They were
- Cindi Bigelow of R.C. Bigelow;
- Kathy Saint of Schwerdtle Stamp Co.;
- Beverlee Fatse Dacey, of Amodex Products;
- Kate Hampford Donahue, of Hampford Research Inc.;
- Tracy McCarthy, of Media Ventures Inc.,
- Kris Lorch, of Alloy Engineering Co. and
- Carolyn Stanworth, BL Cos.
TD Bank and People's United Bank sponsored the dinner, along with awards sponsor St. Vincent's Health Services.
The Bridgeport Regional Business Council is comprised of three Chamber of Commerce affiliates: the Bridgeport Chamber of Commerce, the Stratford Chamber of Commerce and the Trumbull Chamber of Commerce.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.