BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- There will be an informational meeting about the Bridgeport Regional Business Council's Leadership Greater Bridgeport Program on Tuesday, Aug. 2.
The meeting will take place in the Conference Room at 10 Middle St. in Bridgeport from 5:30 to 7 p.m. There is no cost to attend, but reservations are required. Laura Campbell, Executive Director of Leadership Greater Bridgeport will share more about this regional leadership development program as well as talk about the opportunities available to non-profits to submit a community service project for consideration by this upcoming year's leadership class.
Topics will include:
- What is involved in participating in Leadership Greater Bridgeport?
- How will you and your company benefit from participation in Leadership Greater Bridgeport?
- What are the opportunities for non-profits in participating?
- For non-profits: how you can submit a community service project that gets chosen as part of the Leadership Greater Bridgeport program.
- Business owners and companies that do business in and have employees that live/work in the Bridgeport Region.
- Individuals whose business and revenue goals could benefit from more connections in the Bridgeport Region business community.
- Business owners and companies who want to invest in their best and brightest emerging leaders.
- Entrepreneurs who are seeking connection to and new networks in the Bridgeport Region's business community.
- Non-profit Executives who want to find out how Leadership Greater Bridgeport can benefit their organization.
Make reservations by Friday, July 29 by emailing email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.